Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Perfume collection

My perfume collection consists of a mix of body sprays and high and low-end perfumes. 

This is where and how I store my perfumes, on a stand thing, which I think is for office supplies, that I purchased from a thrift store of some sort (this sits on a bookshelf right next to my makeup table):

 
  (Ignore the random box of kleenexes on the right).

On the top row, from left to right (all from Bath & Body Works): Moonlight Magic perfume (which is discontinued, and I'm so sad because it was my favorite B&BW scent!), Secret Wonderland, Moonlight Magic, Summer Vanillas Coconut, and Forever Sunshine body sprays.

Middle row, left to right: Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude, Chanel Chance Eau Tendre (my all-time, favorite, holy grail perfume), and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfumes.

Bottom row, left to right: Marc Jacobs Oh Lola!, Marc Jacobs Dot (doesn't he have the best packaging?), and Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy perfumes.

In the little pocket on the left side are two rollerball perfumes, one of Britney Spears Fantasy (honestly probably my second favorite perfume) and Bath & Body Works Sensual aromatherapy, a B&BW Midnight Pomegranate body butter, and a Snow Kissed Berry body cream, also from B&BW.   

All of the high-end perfumes (Estee Lauder, Chanel, and Marc Jacobs) I purchased from the duty free store in the airport (thanks to our employee discount!), and the Juicy Couture and Britney Spears perfumes I found at Ulta and T.J. Maxx, respectively. 

I love perfumes, they're one of my favorite parts about getting ready; when I think about what outfit and makeup I'm going to wear that day, picking out a scent to go with it is always part of the process. I always shine brighter when I know I smell good.

--Shine bright

No comments:

Post a Comment