Monday, September 3, 2012

Review: Lorac Unzipped palette




 
This palette can be purchased at Ulta or Sephora for $40.00, and it includes a mini "Behind the Scenes" eyeshadow primer. 

 









The palette has 10 neutral eyeshadows, 4 matte and 6 shimmer.  Each shadow is approximately 1" square. 

 
 I have to say, I absolutely LOVE this palette.  The eyeshadows are SO pigmented, so soft, and the colors are gorgeous.  I did not see parabens listed in the ingredients, and I can wear every single one of these colors to work.  All of the colors start with cute "U" words:

Top row left to right: Undercover, Unbelievable, Unattainable, Unconditional, and Unbridled
Bottom row left to right: Undiscovered, Unreal, Uncensored, Unspoken, and Untamed


 
Undercover=matte ivory
Unbelievable=shimmer copper
Unattainable=shimmer medium brown
Unconditional=matte mauve
Unbridled=matte wine
Undiscovered=shimmer gold
Unreal=shimmer petal pink
Uncensored=shimmer coffee
Unspoken=matte red-brown
Untamed=shimmer deep plum


*note: almost all of those swatches were swatched once, with ONE swipe!  They're so pigmented!

I've used this palette every single day for work (and even sometimes on my days off) since I've gotten it; you can make endless combinations with it.

The Behind the Scenes eye primer performs well, and I would honestly say it's comparable to Urban Decay Primer Potion.  I've worn it during a full day of work and my eyeshadow looked perfect from start to finish. 

I HIGHLY recommend you get this palette; it's a great investment, especially if you wear a lot of neutrals.  You won't regret it! 

--Shine bright

No comments:

Post a Comment