Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's in my travel/work essentials bag

This little bag is what I have with me on the plane while at work.  It has necessary things in it that are readily accessible when I need them; mostly lip products and a few other essentials. 

This bag I got on sale for $1.99 at Goodwill, it's a metallic taupey-gold color (is that even a color?):

This is what's in it:

 
Top to bottom:
  • A watch is part of our "required items" for work, so I have an extra one in case something happens to my $6.00 Big Lots watch that I'm wearing.
  • I have a pin for my apron that has a funny saying on it and my Skyteam pin.
  • A small mirror for touch-ups, a stain remover towlette, some Altoids (gotta keep it fresh), and C.O. Bigelow's Rose Salve. 
  • (In the middle) is a mini Lorac sample lipgloss called "Chuck" and a random lip balm in Frosted Blackberries (it's just clear, and the label rubbed off so I can't tell you what the brand name is!)
  • exfoliage oil-sheets (very important for long days), and the lip products, left to right: Revlon Colorburst lipglosses in Papaya and Bellini, Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Shine City, L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Sunset Angora, L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry, Revlon Super Lustorous lipsticks in Coralberry and Demure, and Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss.
  • Next are a couple of pens, which are also a required item.
  • On the bottom is my holy grail liquid eyeliner, which I keep in here in case my eyes water and my liquid cat-eyeliner gets all jacked up (which happens most often in the wintertime).
The lip products in my bag might change depending on the season (I usually use darker colors for fall and winter, more berry and red shades), but the non-lip products always stay the same.  This is what I've been using all summer! 

--Shine bright

No comments:

Post a Comment